1. Buy 4 yards of tulle (multiple colors if desired), and roll into a tube shape:
2. Cut tube into 3-4 inch increments:
3. Measure desired ribbon to a length that can wrap around waist, yet still have enough to create a bow:
4. Cut edges of bow to create cute trim:
5. Take individual strips of tulle, fold in half once:
6. Take folded edge, place under ribbon and pull unfolded edge through until tightly secured around ribbon:
8. Repeat process with the rest of your tulle pieces and voila! You have your very own sewless tutu! You can add in strips of colors, different ribbons in place of tulle or other decorative items, or even cut the tulle to your desired length to finish your product!